Nothing's in my cart
VIVE XR Elite Software - 1.0.999.472
VIVE XR Elite Software (FOTA 6.0) 1.0.999.472
Released September 26, 2023
- A ruler has been added to Mixed Reality room setup for more precise object measurement.
- You can now easily turn beta features on and off without having to register by email or switch between different versions of the system software.
- Direct hand manipulation (beta): This new feature allows you to tap and scroll in the system UI like it’s a touch interface. Follow this link for details on using beta features.
- You can now switch from the VIVEPORT Store to the VIVE Business AppStore if your device is registered with VIVE Business & Warranty Services (BWS).
- VIVE XR Elite has been updated with the latest Android security patch level (2023-02-05).
User experience improvements
- Passthrough now turns on after the headset resumes from standby so you can check your surroundings before entering a VR scene.
- You can now turn hand tracking on and off directly from the VIVE Menu.
- The QR code scanner now works faster and more reliably.
- Connected USB accessories now have no limit on their data transfer speeds.
- You can now power off the headset while it’s in standby mode by pressing and holding the headset button.
- Persistent anchor (beta): This feature is now available. ( Link )
- Developers can now switch the OpenXR app display frame rate between 75 and 90.
- Fixed an error that was causing sign-in issues in VIVE Manager.
You can provide feedback and discuss the update over in our forums.