Nothing's in my cart
VIVE XR Elite Software - 1.0.999.296
VIVE XR Elite Software (FOTA 3.0) 1.0.999.296
Released April 21, 2023
Mixed reality (MR)
- Improved controller alignment and hand alignment during MR setup.
[BETA for developers] Experience how to use the depth sensor to scan a room, generate meshes, and auto detect desks during MR setup.
Join the beta program .
PC VR apps
- Added a toggle to the top-right corner of the Library so you can quickly switch between apps on the headset and PC VR apps that are installed on your PC.
You can now set the Library to display your PC VR apps by default.
Go to Settings > Connectivity > Computer connection to find the setting.
Improved user experience
- General improvements to headset tracking and hand tracking.
- Improved hand gesture recognition in low-light environments.
- Added support for more Android phones. See the list of compatible phones .
- Background sounds in the Home environment are now automatically muted after opening a 2D app.
- The voice tutorial during boundary setup now only plays when setting up the headset for the first time or after a factory reset.
Enhancements and fixes
- Fixed an issue where the headset would hang at the loading screen after being woken from sleep.
- Fixed an issue where the in-VR app purchase overlay would appear randomly.
- Improved the reliability of phone mirroring and headset screen casting connections.
VIVE Browser 1.1.14
For details on feature updates, visit
and search for “VIVE Browser”.
You can provide feedback and discuss the update over in our Forums.