Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Manager - 2.0.28 & 2.2.28
VIVE Manager - 2.0.28 / 2.2.28 (iOS version currently on hold for store review.)
Released July 18 th , 2023
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- Vive Manager now synchronizes the signed-in account when connecting the headset.
- Fixed the issue where there was no back button after the low battery hint popped up in the system update dialog.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes the headset disconnected and Vive Manager still showed "connecting."
- Parental Control mode:
- Added new authorization before resetting passcode in the forgetting passcode page.
- Added refreshing playing time gesture by swiping the screen of Time Report.
- Added time zone forced sync mechanism to the headset when applying parental control settings.
- Fixed the issue where the parental control enabling status was not syncing with the headset.
- Kiosk mode:
- Added "Select all" to select all apps.
- Added hint to the user that turning off the Bluetooth connection would cause the phone to disconnect from the headset in kiosk mode.
- Added the option to enable/disable the intro video clip in kiosk mode.
- Fixed the issue where Kiosk mode enable/disable status was incorrect when exiting Kiosk mode in the headset.
- UX/UI enhancement and bug fixing:
- Now Wi-Fi settings align with headset settings.
- Added scrolling bar for paired device list.
- Vive Manager will not enter open box experience process when connected to the headset which already finished the open box experience.
- Vive Manager overview is now available to view without connecting the headset.
- Improved pairing process when the headset was factory reset.
- Fixed the issue where the headset software version was shown incorrectly when the headset was using beta.
- Corrected the link of the controller pairing guide link when controller pairing failed.
- Show enterprise feature option while the headset was configured with enterprise configurations.