Nothing's in my cart
Please select the product and release notes from the left, for business products please visit https://business.vive.com/release-notes/
VIVE XR Elite Software - 1.0.999.350
VIVE XR Elite Software (FOTA 4.0) 1.0.999.350
Released June 7, 2023
- Parental controls – Use parental controls in the VIVE Manager app to choose what apps are allowed and when they can be used. You can turn parental controls on and off from the app or the headset. VIVE Manager 2.0.23 (Android) or 2.2.23 (iOS) or later is required.
- Instant mode – Start tracking instantly without needing to set up a play area. Instant mode creates a small circular safety boundary around you wherever you put on the headset.
User experience improvements
- Better relocation – The tracking algorithm is better at recognizing saved room setups, which allows you to relocate the play area you’ve already set up instead of immediately prompting you to go through the full room setup process again.
- Hand tracking 2.0 – Hand tracking performance has been improved in environments with reflections and various lighting conditions.
- Tracking modes – You can now select from different tracking modes to suit your playing style. Three tracking modes are available: Default mode, Instant mode, and Passenger mode.
- Library – Content filtering in the Library has been improved to make it easier for you to see what’s available through your HTC account.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing users from reporting issues if their email address did not end with “.com”.
- Improved handling of rejections to phone pairing or phone mirroring requests made from the headset.
- Reduced QR code scanning time when using “Computer connection” to pair a PC with VIVE Streaming Hub.