Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Using mixed reality on VIVE XR Elite
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Viewing 360° photos
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Setting up a mixed reality environment
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Choosing a tracking mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
VIVE XR Elite for Business
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do when the headset is unable to detect the controllers?
- How do I check the battery level of the headset and controllers?
- Why isn't the battery percentage displaying correctly?
- Why does my headset turn off when it's connected to a power bank?
- How long is the USB-C to USB-C cable that comes with the headset?
- Can I connect a wired USB-C audio device to the headset?
Apps and content
Setting up VMware AirWatch agent and enrolling VIVE XR Elite using a QR code
You can create and use a QR code to automatically set up Wi-Fi, install the VMware AirWatch agent from a specified URL, and enroll VIVE XR Elite.
In your computer's web browser, go to a website that can generate QR codes.
For example: https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/
Configure your QR code with the following data:
- Headset setup:
Wi-Fi configuration. For details, see the "Wi-Fi settings" table.
Download link for VMware AirWatch
Configuration for specifying what to include in the headset setup process:
0: Include the complete setup process
1: Include only room setup and first-time controller setup
2: Skip the entire headset setup process
For details, see the "Additional data" table.Note:
The download link for VMware AirWatch is https://getwsone.com/mobileenrollment/airwatchagent.apk. Make sure the URL is accessible before generating your QR code.
- Wi-Fi settings:
Authentication type (for example: WPA2-EAP, WPA)
- Additional data:
You can include the following data as needed when automatically enrolling VIVE XR Elite with the VMware AirWatch agent:
- Headset setup:
- Generate your QR code, and then download it onto your computer.
- Open the QR code on your computer, and then put on your headset.
- From Home, select Settings > Advanced > MDM setup > QR code.
Use the onscreen QR code scanner to scan the QR code displayed on your computer screen.
The MDM Setup window will appear. The VMware AirWatch agent will then automatically enroll the headset. When enrollment is complete, follow the onscreen instructions to finish setting up the headset.