Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
Solutions and FAQs
Pairing Bluetooth devices
You can pair Bluetooth® devices such as headphones, keyboards, and other accessories with your headset.
Make sure your Bluetooth device is nearby and in pairing mode. Here's how to pair your Bluetooth device with the headset:
- From Home, select Settings.
- Select Connectivity.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Turn on Bluetooth and then select Pair new device.
- Select the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your headset.
- If your device uses a PIN or code, type the PIN or verify the code.
Tip: Paired devices will be listed on the Bluetooth screen.
- To disconnect a device, select the device name and then select Disconnect.
- To unpair a selected device, select Forget.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.