What does the status light on the base stations mean?
Note: The hardware may be purchased separately from the Accessories tab on www.vive.com/product/.The status light shows:
- Green when the base station is in normal mode
- Blue when the base station is waiting to stabilize. If it remains in this state, check if it is mounted securely or on a surface that's not prone to vibration.
- Dim green when the base station is on standby
- Purple when the base stations are trying to sync
- Blinking purple when syncing is blocked. If you're connecting the base stations wirelessly, you may need to use the sync cable. See Do I need to use the sync cable? .