Enhancing the sound quality of third-party earphones
Enable Sound Boost to enhance the sound output while you're using third-party high-impedance earphones with the headset.
- Remove the built-in earphones from the headset before using your own earphones. To find out how, see Removing the headset earphones .
- You need a type-C to 3.5mm adapter to use third-party earphones.
- While in VR, go to the Vive Dashboard.
- On the right panel, under , select .
- Select Sound Boost.
- To preview the changes to the sound, click Test sound.
- Toggle between Enable and Disable to choose whether to apply the setting.
Warning: Listening at a high volume for an extended period of time may damage your hearing.