Nothing's in my cart
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Streaming Hub is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- How do I resume playing a PC VR title?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- Why doesn't the PC VR title launch after selecting it in the Library?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Streaming?
- What should I do if I can't successfully scan the QR code when setting up wireless streaming?
- When I launch VIVE Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
If you're having problems running OpenXR™ titles with VIVE Streaming, check the SteamVR settings.
Make sure VIVE Streaming is running on both your headset and computer and that the headset is detected in the SteamVR window.
- On your computer, open SteamVR settings.
- Under Advanced Settings, click Show.
- Click Developer.
Current OpenXR Runtime is set to
Current OpenXR Runtime is not set to
SET STEAMVR AS OPENXR RUNTIME.
- Run the OpenXR title again.