Nothing's in my cart
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Streaming Hub is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- How do I resume playing a PC VR title?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- Why doesn't the PC VR title launch after selecting it in the Library?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Streaming?
- How do I improve VIVE Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Streaming?
- Why is the GPU utilization of my PC so high when not streaming?
- When I launch VIVE Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
When I launch VIVE Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Streaming driver found." What should I do?
If you see this error, it may be one of these reasons:
- The VIVE Streaming driver may be blocked by SteamVR. In SteamVR, go to Manage SteamVR Add-Ons, and make sure the htc_business_streaming On/Off switch is on.
- VIVE Streaming is not registered properly to SteamVR. Close SteamVR, and then restart VIVE Streaming.
- Another VR headset is already connected to the computer. Disconnect the VR headset from the computer. The headset icon in the
SteamVR window should look like the screenshot below when the
VIVE Streaming driver is loaded properly.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.