Nothing's in my cart
Preparing your computer for streaming
Make sure you have all the software installed on your VR-ready computer to run VIVE Streaming.
- Make sure the computer GPU driver is up-to-date.
- Connect your computer directly to your Wi-Fi router using an ethernet cable.
- Make sure the SteamVR software has been downloaded and launched to complete the installation. You can get it from: https://store.steampowered.com/app/250820/SteamVR/.
VIVE Streaming software on your computer.
You can download the VIVE Streaming software at
Note: If you're using an NVIDIA graphics card, on your computer, open the NVIDIA Control Panel. Under 3D Settings, click Manage 3D settings. In the Global Settings tab, look for Power management mode, and then set it to Prefer maximum performance.
- Finally, make sure you've installed the VR titles on your computer.
Note: If you're using a laptop:
- Make sure the laptop is plugged in to a power source.
- If your laptop is using an NVIDIA graphics card, open the NVIDIA Control Panel. Under 3D Settings, click Manage 3D settings. In the Global Settings tab, look for Preferred graphics processor, and then set it to High-performance NVIDIA processor.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.