Nothing's in my cart
Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Streaming Hub is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- How do I resume playing a PC VR title?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- Why doesn't the PC VR title launch after selecting it in the Library?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Streaming?
- What should I do if I can't successfully scan the QR code when setting up wireless streaming?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- What facial expressions does VIVE Streaming support?
- What should I do if eye and facial tracking are not working properly?
- How do I improve VIVE Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphics and performance settings for VIVE Streaming?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why doesn't my streaming session start right away and I see a "Preparing VIVE Ultimate Trackers" message every time?
- When I launch VIVE Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
Preparing your computer for streaming
Make sure you have all the software installed on your VR-ready computer to run VIVE Streaming.
- Make sure the computer GPU driver is up-to-date.
- Connect your computer directly to your Wi-Fi router using an ethernet cable.
- Make sure the SteamVR software has been downloaded and launched to complete the installation. You can get it from: https://store.steampowered.com/app/250820/SteamVR/.
VIVE Streaming software on your computer.
You can download the VIVE Streaming software at
Note: If you're using an NVIDIA graphics card, on your computer, open the NVIDIA Control Panel. Under 3D Settings, click Manage 3D settings. In the Global Settings tab, look for Power management mode, and then set it to Prefer maximum performance.
- Finally, make sure you've installed the VR titles on your computer.
Note: If you're using a laptop:
- Make sure the laptop is plugged in to a power source.
- If your laptop is using an
NVIDIA graphics card, open the
NVIDIA Control Panel. Under
3D Settings, click
Manage 3D settings. In the
Global Settings tab, look for
Preferred graphics processor, and then set it to
High-performance NVIDIA processor.
You don't need to set Preferred graphics processor if your laptop only has a dGPU.