Nothing's in my cart
Getting the most out of your VR glasses
- About VIVE Flow
- About the phone controller
- Adjusting the diopter dial
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Changing boundary size
- Turning on blue light filter
- Changing preferred way to hold phone
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Mirroring your phone on VIVE Flow
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files from your computer to VIVE Flow
- Playing videos from local storage
- Casting your screen
- Seeing real surroundings (Passthrough)
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Uninstalling content
- Installing system and firmware updates
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Flow
- What phones can I use with VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I see anything in front of me?
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- What can I do if the phone controller doesn't work?
- What can I do if the phone controller is not responsive or lags?
- Why can't VIVE Flow find my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot?
- What should I do when the phone controller disappears or doesn't work in VR?
- What do I do if VIVE Flow suddenly loses power when using the phone controller as a power source?
- What does the Headset button do?
- What does the status light on VIVE Flow mean?
- How do I pair my new phone to VIVE Flow or factory reset VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I watch 360-degree YouTube videos in Phone mode?
- How do I answer my phone when using VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I open Google Assistant in Phone mode?
- What should I do if I can't grant permission for Accessibility Services ?
- My phone supports phone mirroring, why doesn't Phone mode work?
- Why can't Miracast be detected on my HTC, Samsung, or Oppo phone?
- Where do I find the VIVE app accessibility services setting on my Samsung phone?
- What should I do if Phone mode crashes or doesn't work on my Xiaomi phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back my video from my phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back content from my OnePlus phone in Phone mode?
- What do I do if my VIVE Flow isn't responding?
- Why don't I see the "Special offers" popup when setting up VIVE Flow?
- Why don't I see any gifted apps in my VIVE Flow?
Mirroring your phone on VIVE Flow
You can mirror what's on the phone screen inside VIVE Flow. Enjoy apps and watch your favorite shows on a personal large screen in VR.
Important: Your phone needs to support Miracast in order to mirror your phone screen in VIVE Flow.
From Home, select
Phone > Let's go.
- Aim the beam on the phone screen to interact with your phone such as selecting an app to open it.
- Watch videos on your own personal large screen in VR.
- Use the toolbar to manage the phone mirroring experience.
Go back to the previous screen. Reposition the phone screen in VR. Move the screen to its new position first before selecting Done. Reset phone screen position and zoom level back to default settings. Zoom in on the phone screen. Zoom out of the phone screen. Open your phone's voice assistant (e.g. Google Assistant). Switch the phone screen orientation to portrait or landscape. Exit phone mirroring.
- Aim the beam at a button on the toolbar to see what it does.
- When you're using an app in full screen and in landscape orientation, tap on the toolbar to exit full screen mode.
- Make sure the volume of your phone is not muted.