Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
Solutions and FAQs
Setting up multiple play areas
With VIVE XR Elite, you're not restricted to only a single play area. The headset allows you to define up to three play areas.
Follow the steps in Setting up your play area to define your first play area, then do the following to define your second and third play areas:
- Take off your headset and press the headset button to put the system in sleep mode.
- Move to the place you want to set as your second play area.
- Put the headset back on. It will wake automatically.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to define your second play area.
- When done, repeat the above steps to define your third play area.
There can only be one active play area at a time. Before you change to a different play area, make sure to put the headset in sleep mode first by pressing the headset button. Wake the headset by putting the headset back on or pressing the headset button.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.