Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
Solutions and FAQs
Adding a VPN connection
Add virtual private networks (VPNs) so you can connect and access resources remotely inside a local network such as your corporate or home network.
Before you can connect your headset to a VPN, you may be asked to do the following:
- Install certificates.
- Enter your credentials.
- Download and install a VPN app required for connecting to a secure enterprise network. Contact your network administrator or VPN provider for details.
Here's how to add a VPN connection on the headset:
- From Home, select Settings.
- Select Connectivity.
- Select VPN.
- Select Add VPN and then enter the VPN settings according to the instructions from your organization, network administrator, or VPN provider.
- Select Save.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.