Nothing's in my cart
Setup (headset and controllers)
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Viewing 360° photos
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
- Changing app permissions
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Setting a timeout for sleep mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Choosing a tracking mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
VIVE XR Elite for Business
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do when the headset is unable to detect the controllers?
- How do I check the battery level of the headset and controllers?
- Why isn't the battery percentage displaying correctly?
- Why does my headset turn off when it's connected to a power bank?
- How long is the USB-C to USB-C cable that comes with the headset?
- Can I connect a wired USB-C audio device to the headset?
Apps and content
Headset, battery cradle, and controller LEDs
The headset, battery cradle, and controllers have LEDs that indicate various statuses.
The LED on the front side of the headset indicates the current status.
|The headset is on and the attached battery cradle or connected power source is fully charged.
|The headset display is off or in standby mode.
|The headset has overheated or malfunctioned.
|Passthrough mode is on, passthrough recording is in progress, or the headset is streaming content.
|The headset is off.
Battery cradle LED
The power LED on top of the battery cradle indicates the charging status.
|Battery level is below 15%
|Battery is charging
|Battery is fully charged
Each controller has an LED that indicates its current status.
|Battery level is below 15%
|Controller is charging
|Controller is in pairing mode
|Controller is connecting to the headset
|Flashing blue and orange alternately
|Controller is connecting to the headset while it's charging
|Controller is connected to the headset
|Flashing blue and red alternately
|Controller firmware is being updated
|Controller is idle