Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
Solutions and FAQs
Setting up and using Kiosk mode
With Kiosk mode , you can limit users to access only certain apps and settings on your headset. This is helpful for demonstrations, training, or certain enterprise environments where full control of the headset might not meet organizational needs.
Here's how to set up and enter Kiosk mode:
- From Home, select Settings.
- Select Advanced > Kiosk mode.
- Set a passcode, choose apps, and choose the settings appropriate for the Kiosk mode session.
- Select Enter Kiosk mode to start Kiosk mode.
Tip: To leave Kiosk mode, press and hold the headset button to open the Power menu, and then select Quit Kiosk mode. Enter the passcode if you have one.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.