Nothing's in my cart
- How many base stations can I use?
- Can I use an odd number of base stations?
- Cleaning the base stations
- Can I use more than one VIVE Tracker (3.0)?
- Why does VIVE Tracker (3.0) automatically turn off?
- How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
- What does the status light on VIVE Tracker (3.0) mean?
- Why doesn't the VIVE Tracker (3.0) status icon on the Mars dashboard turn blue?
- Troubleshooting VIVE Tracker (3.0)
SteamVR Base Station 2.0
SteamVR Base Station 2.0 uses advanced optics to determine the exact location of each VIVE Tracker (3.0) and Rover module.
- The base stations transmit signals to VIVE Tracker (3.0). Make sure the lines of sight between the base stations and the VIVE Tracker (3.0) units are not obstructed.
- The signals transmitted by the base stations may interfere with nearby infrared sensors, including those used by infrared remote controls.
|4||Threaded mounting hole|
- Do not attempt to force open the base stations for any reason. Doing so could injure you or damage the product.
- If the front panel of a base station is cracked or damaged, stop using the base station immediately and contact the VIVE Support team.
Visit VIVE Support to learn more about Base Station 2.0.