Nothing's in my cart
- How many base stations can I use?
- Can I use an odd number of base stations?
- Cleaning the base stations
- Can I use more than one VIVE Tracker (3.0)?
- Why does VIVE Tracker (3.0) automatically turn off?
- How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
- What does the status light on VIVE Tracker (3.0) mean?
- Why doesn't the VIVE Tracker (3.0) status icon on the Mars dashboard turn blue?
- Troubleshooting VIVE Tracker (3.0)
Cleaning the base stations
Always keep the base stations and their power adapters dry and away from liquids to avoid shock hazard.
To clean the base stations:
- Unplug and unmount the base stations.
- Use a lightly moistened non-abrasive cloth to clean the base stations. Do not use cleaning chemicals.
- While cleaning the base stations, do not scratch the front panel nor disassemble any of its parts.