Nothing's in my cart
- Setting up VIVE Mars CamTrack
- Example virtual production studio setup
- Connecting Mars to your PC
- Mounting VIVE Tracker (3.0) to Rover
- Connecting Rover to Mars
- Setting up the base stations
- Tips for setting up the base stations
- Adding Mars as an endpoint in Unreal Engine
- Enabling FreeD on Mars and adding Mars to Aximmetry
- Manually updating the Mars firmware
Real-time compositing in Unreal Engine
- How many base stations can I use?
- Can I use an odd number of base stations?
- Cleaning the base stations
- Can I use more than one VIVE Tracker (3.0)?
- Why does VIVE Tracker (3.0) automatically turn off?
- How do I verify that VIVE Tracker (3.0) is detected?
- What does the status light on VIVE Tracker (3.0) mean?
- Why doesn't the VIVE Tracker (3.0) status icon on the Mars dashboard turn blue?
- Troubleshooting VIVE Tracker (3.0)
- Why can't I see the incoming video feed in the Camera Calibration Tool?
Connecting Mars to your PC
Mars processes positioning data and sends it to your PC through an IP router.
- Connect one end of the 5-m LAN cable to the Ethernet port (labeled PC/LAN) on Mars.
Connect the other end of the 5-m LAN cable to an Ethernet port on your router.