- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
Solutions and FAQs
Apps and content
Why does casting stop when I enter Kiosk mode?
Casting stops when the headset's Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection is disconnected.
If casting stops when you enter Kiosk mode, check your Kiosk mode settings to see if Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections are enabled.
- Press and hold the headset button until a menu appears, and then select Quit Kiosk mode. Enter your passcode if you have one.
- From Home, select Settings.
- Select Advanced > Kiosk mode.
- For Network permission, select either Any network or Preset networks only.
- To allow uninterrupted casting to a phone, make sure Bluetooth connections is enabled.
- Start casting and then enter Kiosk mode again.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.