Connecting the headset to your computer
- Connect the power adapter cable on its corresponding port on the link box, and then plug the opposite end into an electrical outlet to turn the link box on.
- Insert the HDMI cable on the HDMI port on the link box, and then insert the opposite end on the HDMI port on your computer's graphic card.
- Insert the USB cable on the USB port on the link box, and then insert the opposite end on your computer's USB port.
- Connect the 3-in-1 headset (HDMI, USB, and power) cables on the side with matching orange trims on the link box.
- To secure the link box in a permanent position, peel the covers from the mounting pad and firmly press one side of the adhesive surface on the bottom part of the link box, and then attach the link box on the area where you want it installed.