Getting the most out of your VR glasses
- About VIVE Flow
- About the phone controller
- Adjusting the diopter dial
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Changing boundary size
- Turning on blue light filter
- Changing preferred way to hold phone
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Mirroring your phone on VIVE Flow
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files from your computer to VIVE Flow
- Playing videos from local storage
- Casting your screen
- Seeing real surroundings (Passthrough)
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Uninstalling content
- Installing system and firmware updates
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Flow
- What phones can I use with VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I see anything in front of me?
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- What can I do if the phone controller doesn't work?
- What can I do if the phone controller is not responsive or lags?
- Why can't VIVE Flow find my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot?
- What should I do when the phone controller disappears or doesn't work in VR?
- What do I do if VIVE Flow suddenly loses power when using the phone controller as a power source?
- What does the Headset button do?
- What does the status light on VIVE Flow mean?
- How do I pair my new phone to VIVE Flow or factory reset VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I watch 360-degree YouTube videos in Phone mode?
- How do I answer my phone when using VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I open Google Assistant in Phone mode?
- What should I do if I can't grant permission for Accessibility Services ?
- My phone supports phone mirroring, why doesn't Phone mode work?
- Why can't Miracast be detected on my HTC, Samsung, or Oppo phone?
- Where do I find the VIVE app accessibility services setting on my Samsung phone?
- What should I do if Phone mode crashes or doesn't work on my Xiaomi phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back my video from my phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back content from my OnePlus phone in Phone mode?
- What do I do if my VIVE Flow isn't responding?
- Why don't I see the "Special offers" popup when setting up VIVE Flow?
- Why don't I see any gifted apps in my VIVE Flow?
Connecting to a power source
VIVE Flow automatically turns on when plugged in to any power source such as a power bank.
Note: Not all power banks or phones can provide enough power to VIVE Flow. VIVE Flow requires a power source that delivers at least 7.5W of power. If you see an "Insufficient power supply" message in VIVE Flow, connect the VR glasses to another power bank or to a power outlet using an AC adapter. There's no need to press the Headset or Volume buttons after connecting to a new power source.
- Grab the USB Type-C cable from the box and connect one end to the USB Type-C receptacle cable on VIVE Flow.
Connect the other end of the cable to a power source such as a power bank, power outlet, or your phone.
Note: If connecting to a power bank, make sure to connect the USB Type-C cable to the output port of the power bank.The LED indicator in front will light up when VIVE Flow turns on. After a few seconds, the LED indicator will turn off.
Note: To turn off VIVE Flow, unplug it from the power source.