Getting the most out of your VR glasses
- About VIVE Flow
- About the phone controller
- Adjusting the diopter dial
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Changing boundary size
- Turning on blue light filter
- Changing preferred way to hold phone
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Mirroring your phone on VIVE Flow
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files from your computer to VIVE Flow
- Playing videos from local storage
- Casting your screen
- Seeing real surroundings (Passthrough)
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Uninstalling content
- Installing system and firmware updates
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Flow
- What phones can I use with VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I see anything in front of me?
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- What can I do if the phone controller doesn't work?
- What can I do if the phone controller is not responsive or lags?
- Why can't VIVE Flow find my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot?
- What should I do when the phone controller disappears or doesn't work in VR?
- What do I do if VIVE Flow suddenly loses power when using the phone controller as a power source?
- What does the Headset button do?
- What does the status light on VIVE Flow mean?
- How do I pair my new phone to VIVE Flow or factory reset VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I watch 360-degree YouTube videos in Phone mode?
- How do I answer my phone when using VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I open Google Assistant in Phone mode?
- What should I do if I can't grant permission for Accessibility Services ?
- My phone supports phone mirroring, why doesn't Phone mode work?
- Why can't Miracast be detected on my HTC, Samsung, or Oppo phone?
- Where do I find the VIVE app accessibility services setting on my Samsung phone?
- What should I do if Phone mode crashes or doesn't work on my Xiaomi phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back my video from my phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back content from my OnePlus phone in Phone mode?
- What do I do if my VIVE Flow isn't responding?
- Why don't I see the "Special offers" popup when setting up VIVE Flow?
- Why don't I see any gifted apps in my VIVE Flow?
Casting your screen
You can share what you see in VR with an external device wirelessly in real time. Your view in VR will appear on the device you choose, allowing you to share your VR experience, or watch the VR experiences of others.
Note: VIVE Flow supports connecting to Miracast devices on the 5 GHz band.
- On the phone controller, tap the VIVE button.
- Select Cast.
- Choose a device to cast to. If your device is not on the list, make sure your device is set to receive an incoming cast.
- Screen casting pauses automatically when you access certain kinds of personal information, such as password screens. Screen casting may also be disabled in some apps.
- Screen casting is not supported when in Phone mode. See Mirroring your phone on VIVE Flow.