Nothing's in my cart
- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
After opening one of the VIVE Worlds in VIVE Browser, how do I return to my VIVERSE space?
Opening any of the VIVE Worlds on the Gallery wall will launch VIVE Browser which is a separate app. Currently, we don't support resuming the VIVERSE app from other apps such as VIVE Browser.
You can launch the VIVERSE app again and enter your home space. Here's how:
- While in VIVE Browser, open the VIVE Menu by pressing the VIVE button on your right controller.
- Select Quit content to close VIVE Browser.
- In the Library, launch VIVERSE.
- In the dressing room, select the door on the right to enter your home space.