Nothing's in my cart
- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
Writing and drawing on the whiteboard
Use the whiteboard to take notes or create drawings to express your ideas more clearly. You can change the pen color and switch to an eraser from the Options Menu.
- Open the VIVERSE Menu and then select Whiteboard.
- On the Whiteboard menu, point to an empty thumbnail, and then select Create whiteboard.
- Select Pen to enter Edit mode.
Options Menu and choose a pen color.
Do one of the following to open the Options Menu:
- Press the Grip button on your VR controller.
- Open the left side of the VIVERSE Menu and then select the Options button below the Pen tool.
Select one of the preset colors or choose from other colors on the color wheel.
- To write or draw on the whiteboard, point to the whiteboard and hold the trigger as you write or draw. Release the trigger to stop writing or drawing.
To erase pen strokes, open the
Options Menu and select the
Eraser button. Then point to a pen stroke you want to erase and press the trigger.
Tip: To erase everything and start over, select the Clear Canvas button.
- When you're done, close the canvas window to save your work.
- To open a saved drawing, open Whiteboard again. Point to the drawing that you want to open, and then select Open.
- When in edit mode, select the
Save to cloud button to save your drawing to the cloud.
Whiteboard drawings are saved as PNG files. You'll find them under the same category as camera screenshots in the file browser.