Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
Solutions and FAQs
What should I do when the headset is unable to detect the controllers?
Once paired with the headset, the controllers will automatically be detected when turned on. If you don't see the controllers while using your headset, consult the following:
- The controllers may be in sleep mode. Shaking them gently will wake them.
- If your controllers are off, turn them on by pressing the VIVE button on the right controller and the Menu button on the left controller. The controller LEDs will turn blue while they are connecting, and then green after they're connected.
- If the controllers aren't detected after the firmware is updated, press and hold the VIVE and Menu buttons to restart both controllers.
- Make sure your controllers are charged. A flashing red LED indicates a low battery. If the controllers have low battery levels or don't respond, try charging them. For details, see VIVE Controller for XR Series.
- If your controllers are on but still not being detected, you might need to pair them again. See Pairing the controllers.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.