Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
Solutions and FAQs
Adjusting the diopter dials
Adjust the diopter dials to get a clear, sharp view in VR.
Glasses won't fit inside the headset. If you wear glasses, remove them first before putting on your headset.
- Take off your headset.
- Remove the face cushion. For instructions, see Removing and reattaching the face cushion.
Set both diopter dials to 0.
- Put your headset back on.
Hold your headset with both hands while adjusting the diopter dials. Turn the dials one at a time until the green lines on the screen are in focus.
Tip: The green lines will appear only when you're setting up the headset for the first time or after a factory reset. You can run the Wearing guide tutorial to view the green lines again so you can adjust the diopter dials with better precision.
- Reattach the face cushion. For instructions, see Removing and reattaching the face cushion.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.