Nothing's in my cart
Setup (headset and controllers)
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Viewing 360° photos
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
- Changing app permissions
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Setting a timeout for sleep mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Choosing a tracking mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
VIVE XR Elite for Business
Solutions and FAQs
- What should I do when the headset is unable to detect the controllers?
- How do I check the battery level of the headset and controllers?
- Why isn't the battery percentage displaying correctly?
- Why does my headset turn off when it's connected to a power bank?
- How long is the USB-C to USB-C cable that comes with the headset?
- Can I connect a wired USB-C audio device to the headset?
Apps and content
Setting up multiple play areas
With VIVE XR Elite, you're not restricted to only a single play area. The headset allows you to define up to three play areas.
Follow the steps in Setting up your play area to define your first play area, then do the following to define your second and third play areas:
- Take off your headset and press the headset button to put the system in sleep mode.
- Move to the place you want to set as your second play area.
- Put the headset back on. It will wake automatically.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to define your second play area.
- When done, repeat the above steps to define your third play area.
There can only be one active play area at a time. Before you change to a different play area, make sure to put the headset in sleep mode first by pressing the headset button. Wake the headset by putting the headset back on or pressing the headset button.