- Top articles
Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Cosmos?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Cleaning the face cushions
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- Resetting the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Will VR apps that are for limited spaces or stationary experiences only work with a room-scale setup?
- How do I resolve download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
VIVE Reality System
I can't hear anything from the headphones. What can I do?
If there is no sound coming out of the headphones, go through the list below and see if it fixes the problem.
Check the following:
- Make sure the headphones are plugged into the 3.5mm audio cable connector of the headset.
- The volume level is not 0. See Changing Lens settings.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected to a USB 3.0 or higher port on your computer. If the USB cable is connected to a lower-speed USB port, move and plug it to a USB 3.0 or higher port. Restart the computer and link box.
- If the USB cable is already connected to a USB 3.0 or higher port on your computer, try switching to a different USB 3.0 or higher port. After switching, restart the computer and link box.