- Top articles
Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Cosmos?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Cleaning the face cushions
- Caring for your VIVE Cosmos
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- Resetting the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Will VR apps that are for limited spaces or stationary experiences only work with a room-scale setup?
- How do I resolve download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
- The headset and controllers are not being tracked properly. What can I do?
VIVE Reality System
Capturing screenshots in VR
Want to show off your high game score? It's easy to take a screenshot of what you're seeing in VR.
Do one of the following:
- On the right controller, press the VIVE button and trigger at the same time.
- On the left controller, press the MENU button and trigger at the same time.
Note: The MENU button on the left controller appears as a VIVE button when VIVE Cosmos was first released.You'll see a notification when the screenshot is saved.
To find the screenshot on your computer:
- On VIVE Console, click > Settings > General > Open folder.
- Go to C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\HTC\Vive\Screenshot.