- Top articles
Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Cosmos?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Cleaning the face cushions
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- Resetting the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Will VR apps that are for limited spaces or stationary experiences only work with a room-scale setup?
- How do I resolve download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
VIVE Reality System
Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
The fabric strip guides the headset cable, and is inserted on the back pad.
Insert the back pad tabs second to the left-most corner tabs into the holes of the headset cable strip with its flap down.
Make sure that the strip is firmly attached.
Reattach the top strap to the headset band. For details, see
Attaching the top strap to the headset band.
Align the back pad tabs with their corresponding slots on the band, and then press along the back pad to reattach.
You'll hear a click when the tabs are inserted.
Make sure to minimize the gap between the pad and the band.