- Top articles
Headset and headphones
- About the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Putting on the VIVE Cosmos headset
- Can I wear my prescription glasses while using VIVE Cosmos?
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Flipping up the visor
- Connecting a USB device to VIVE Cosmos
- Removing the face cushions
- Removing the front and back pads
- Reattaching the front and back pads to the headset
- Reattaching the headset cable strip to the back pad
- Detaching the top strap from the headset band
- Attaching the top strap to the headset band
- Cleaning the headset lenses
- Cleaning the face cushions
- Replacing the front cover
- What does the status light on the headset mean?
- What is the play area?
- Planning your play area
- Choosing the play area
- Setting up VIVE Cosmos for the first time
- Setting up the play area
- Resetting the play area
- What is the recommended space for the play area?
- Can I include space occupied by furniture for the play area?
- Does VIVE Cosmos store my room or environment image?
- Will VR apps that are for limited spaces or stationary experiences only work with a room-scale setup?
- How do I resolve download errors during VIVE Setup installation?
- I can't complete the room setup. What should I do?
VIVE Reality System
About the VIVE Cosmos headset
The headset is your window to the VR environment.
The headset has cameras that are used for inside-out tracking.
Important: The cameras on the headset are sensitive. Do not cover or scratch the cameras.
Front and side views
- Side/tracking cameras
- Dual cameras
- Front cover
- Headset band
- Top strap
- Headset cable
- Headset cable strip
- On-ear headphone
- Status light
- Headset button
Back and bottom views
- Adjustment dial
- Side cushion
- Front pad
- Nose rest
- Interpupillary distance (IPD) knob
- Face cushion frame
- Face cushion
- Back pad
- Headset band
Inner view (face cushion frame removed)
1. Front cover lock button
2. Headset cable
3. Audio cable
4. USB Type-C cable slot