- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- Charging the headset
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Inserting a storage card
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Pairing controllers
- Signing in with your HTC account
- Launching and closing apps
Getting the most out of your headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Downloading and installing VR titles on the headset
- Hand tracking
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Installing APK files on the headset
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- Setting a device passcode
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling apps
- Connecting to the internet through USB tethering
- Resetting VIVE Focus 3 (factory reset)
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get it?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with VIVE Focus 3
- Casting the headset to your phone
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Solutions and FAQs
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What should I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
What do I do if the headset isn't receiving system updates?
Follow the steps in Installing system and firmware updates to check for and install system updates.
In order for the headset to receive system updates, make sure the headset is set with the current date and time.
- Connect your headset to a wireless network. To find out how, see Connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time.
- Turn on Use network-provided time.
- Check for system updates again.