Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Streaming Hub is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- How do I resume playing a PC VR title?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- Why doesn't the PC VR title launch after selecting it in the Library?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Streaming?
- What should I do if I can't successfully scan the QR code when setting up wireless streaming?
- When I launch VIVE Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
The frame rate is not sufficient, do the following:
- In the VIVE Streaming Hub, go to Settings > VIVE Streaming. On the Graphics tab, set Streaming graphics preferences to Performance.
- If you're using an
NVIDIA graphics card, open the
NVIDIA Control Panel, and go to
Manage 3D settings. In the
Global Settings tab, set
Preferred graphics processor
High-performance NVIDIA processor.
Note: You don't need to set Preferred graphics processor if your laptop only has a dGPU.