About the headset and battery cradle
Familiarize yourself with the components of the headset and battery cradle before use.
Outside and front views
4. Status LED
5. Depth sensor
6. Volume control
7. Face cushion
Note: Don't cover the vent (item #2) or insert objects into it, which may block airflow and cause the headset to overheat.
Inside and bottom views
1. Removable temples
2. Cable notch
3. Extended USB Type-C power port
5. USB Type-C accessory port
6. IPD slider
8. Proximity sensor
9. Diopter dials
Note: The inner-right USB Type-C port (item #5) only supports connections to the dedicated tracker accessory. PC and storage device connections are not supported.
VIVE Battery Cradle for XR Series
Note: The USB Type-C port on the battery cradle can be used for PC and external storage device connections.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Where can I find the headset serial number?
- How do I check the battery level of the headset and controllers?
- Can I connect a wired USB-C audio device to the headset?