Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Streaming Hub is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- After starting my streaming session on my headset, I see a green screen. What should I do?
- VIVE Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- How do I resume playing a PC VR title?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- Why doesn't the PC VR title launch after selecting it in the Library?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Streaming?
- What should I do if I can't successfully scan the QR code when setting up wireless streaming?
- When I launch VIVE Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
If the title doesn't start streaming in the headset, try these:
- Make sure the VIVE Streaming software is installed on your computer. You can get it from: https://dl.vive.com/vshubpc.
- If doing a wired streaming session, unplug the USB cable from your computer and then plug it again. If the streaming still doesn't start, unplug the USB cable from your computer and plug it to a different USB port on your computer.
- If you've just updated the graphics driver, restart your computer, and try again.