Getting the most out of your VR glasses
- About VIVE Flow
- About the phone controller
- Adjusting the diopter dial
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Changing boundary size
- Turning on blue light filter
- Changing preferred way to hold phone
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Mirroring your phone on VIVE Flow
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files from your computer to VIVE Flow
- Playing videos from local storage
- Casting your screen
- Seeing real surroundings (Passthrough)
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Uninstalling content
- Installing system and firmware updates
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Flow
- What phones can I use with VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I see anything in front of me?
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- What can I do if the phone controller doesn't work?
- What can I do if the phone controller is not responsive or lags?
- Why can't VIVE Flow find my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot?
- What should I do when the phone controller disappears or doesn't work in VR?
- What do I do if VIVE Flow suddenly loses power when using the phone controller as a power source?
- What does the Headset button do?
- What does the status light on VIVE Flow mean?
- How do I pair my new phone to VIVE Flow or factory reset VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I watch 360-degree YouTube videos in Phone mode?
- How do I answer my phone when using VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I open Google Assistant in Phone mode?
- What should I do if I can't grant permission for Accessibility Services ?
- My phone supports phone mirroring, why doesn't Phone mode work?
- Why can't Miracast be detected on my HTC, Samsung, or Oppo phone?
- Where do I find the VIVE app accessibility services setting on my Samsung phone?
- What should I do if Phone mode crashes or doesn't work on my Xiaomi phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back my video from my phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back content from my OnePlus phone in Phone mode?
- What do I do if my VIVE Flow isn't responding?
- Why don't I see the "Special offers" popup when setting up VIVE Flow?
- Why don't I see any gifted apps in my VIVE Flow?
Playing videos from local storage
The VIVEPORT Video app on VIVE Flow can be used to play videos from local storage. You can add videos to local storage manually by copying them from your computer to VIVE Flow. For details, see Copying files from your computer to VIVE Flow.
- If you're currently running content, tap the VIVE button on the phone controller, and then select Back to Home.
From Home, go to the
Library and launch
Note: If you don't see VIVEPORT Video in the Library, you'll have to download and install it using the VIVEPORT VR app.
- Select the folder that contains the video you want to play.
- Point to the video you want to play and tap Trigger to open it.
While the video is playing, you can:
- Play or pause the video using the playback controls.
- Toggle the Mini Browser on or off.
- Adjust the Visual Settings (below the playback controls) so you can watch the video in a 180- or 360-degree view, on a curved or flat display, and more.
- Add subtitles by selecting Select Audio and Subtitles (the message icon with 3 dots) below the playback controls and choosing a subtitle file associated with the video.
- Adjust general Settings such as autoplay and video looping.
Move & Resize, and then do either of the following:
- Move: Tap and hold Trigger, then drag the screen around to reposition it.
- Resize: Select the plus and minus buttons or drag the slider to adjust the zoom level.