Getting the most out of your VR glasses
- About VIVE Flow
- About the phone controller
- Adjusting the diopter dial
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Changing boundary size
- Turning on blue light filter
- Changing preferred way to hold phone
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Mirroring your phone on VIVE Flow
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files from your computer to VIVE Flow
- Playing videos from local storage
- Casting your screen
- Seeing real surroundings (Passthrough)
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Uninstalling content
- Installing system and firmware updates
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Flow
- Pairing VIVE Flow with another phone
- Switching between paired phones
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- What phones can I use with VIVE Flow?
- Why can't I see anything in front of me?
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- What can I do if the phone controller is not responsive or lags?
- What should I do when the phone controller disappears or doesn't work in VR?
- What do I do if VIVE Flow suddenly loses power when using the phone controller as a power source?
- What does the Headset button do?
- What does the status light on VIVE Flow mean?
- Why can't I watch 360-degree YouTube videos in Phone mode?
- How do I answer my phone when using VIVE Flow?
- How do I enjoy VIVE Flow while lying down?
- My phone supports phone mirroring, why doesn't Phone mode work?
- Why can't Miracast be detected on my HTC, Samsung, or Oppo phone?
- What should I do if Phone mode crashes or doesn't work on my Xiaomi phone?
- What do I do if my VIVE Flow isn't responding?
- Why can't VIVE Flow find my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot?
- Why can't I enable the phone controller from my phone?
- What can I do if the phone controller doesn't work?
- How do I perform a factory reset on VIVE Flow?
- How do I report an issue?
- Why can't I open Google Assistant in Phone mode?
- What should I do if I can't grant permission for Accessibility Services ?
- Where do I find the VIVE app accessibility services setting on my Samsung phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back my video from my phone?
- What should I do if I can't play back content from my OnePlus phone in Phone mode?
- Why does casting stop when I enter Kiosk mode?
- Why can't I reconnect my phone with VIVE Flow?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
- Why don't I see the "Special offers" popup when setting up VIVE Flow?
- Why don't I see any gifted apps in my VIVE Flow?
Pairing VIVE Flow with another phone
- If you're currently running an app, tap the VIVE button on the phone controller, and then select Back to Home.
- From Home, select Settings.
- Select Advanced > Pair with new phone.
On the phone you want to connect to
VIVE Flow, follow the steps in
After the new phone connects to VIVE Flow, you'll see an Unable to connect message on the phone that was previously connected to VIVE Flow. Tap OK to close the message. You can still reconnect the phone to VIVE Flow next time. To learn how to reconnect, see Switching between paired phones.
- Only one phone can be connected to VIVE Flow at a time.
- VIVE Flow can only automatically reconnect with the last connected phone.
- If you can't reconnect your phone to VIVE Flow, refer to Why can't I reconnect my phone with VIVE Flow?.