Calibrating eye tracking
Before you can use eye tracking, you need to calibrate the software.
From the System Dashboard, select
VIVE Pro Eye.
Important: If you don't see VIVE Pro Eye in the System Dashboard, make sure the eye tracking software has been installed correctly. See Installing the eye tracking software.
- Make sure Use eye tracking is enabled, and then select Calibrate.
- Follow the instructions to complete the calibration process.
- Eye tracking must be recalibrated for each user.
- Eye tracking may need to be recalibrated if you change your IPD setting or the position of the headset on your face.
- If you installed the eye tracking software separately, you will need to agree to the terms and conditions the first time you run the software.