Nothing's in my cart
Installation and setup
- Charging VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Turning VIVE Ultimate Tracker on and off
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE XR Elite
- Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE Focus 3
- Setting up VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Assigning motion tracker roles
- Checking tracker status in the VIVE Menu
- Wearing VIVE Ultimate Tracker on your body
- Attaching VIVE Ultimate Tracker to an accessory
- Updating the VIVE Ultimate Tracker firmware
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
Solutions and FAQs
- Troubleshooting VIVE Ultimate Tracker
- Can VIVE Ultimate Tracker enter pairing mode immediately after turning it on?
- Why can't I pair new trackers?
- Why am I experiencing stuttering in my PC VR streaming session while using VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- Why is the status LED on the tracker continuously breathing green?
- Is there a way to restart the tracker?
- Why can't I see tracker information in settings?
- What should I do if I'm having problems connecting VIVE XR Elite with VIVE Ultimate Tracker?
- What should I do if I'm using VIVE Location-Based Software Suite (LBSS) with VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I set up full-body tracking in VRChat?
- Can I use VIVE Ultimate Tracker with other headsets?
Attaching the VIVE Wireless Dongle to VIVE Focus 3
Connect the dongle to VIVE Focus 3 to use VIVE Ultimate Tracker.
Important: Use the extension cable and cable fastener that come in the box to attach the dongle to VIVE Focus 3. Don't plug the dongle directly into the USB port on the right side of VIVE Focus 3.
Thread the USB extension cable through the cable fastener.
Connect the dongle to the USB extension cable.
Connect the L connector of the USB extension cable to the USB port on the right side of the headset.
Secure the cable by wrapping the hook-and-loop tape around the headset's right band.
Note: Make sure the hook-and-loop tape doesn't cover the speakers.
Warning: Connect the dongle directly to the USB extension cable that comes in the box. Avoid using a USB hub or splitter, as unusual power behavior could damage the dongle.