Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
Solutions and FAQs
Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
VIVE XR Elite comes with a microfiber pouch you can use to carry the headset when you're not using the battery cradle. In addition, you can purchase the VIVE Case for XR Series, a hardshell carrying case for the headset.
Tip: To purchase the VIVE Case for XR Series, go to the Accessories page on the VIVE website.
Here's how to place the headset (without the battery cradle) into the VIVE Case for XR Series:
Fold down the left side of the face cushion, and then fold the right temple.
Fold the left temple, then place the extended USB port and head strap in the space between the temples and face cushion.
Put the headset into the microfiber pouch, then close the pouch by tightening the drawstring.
Put the pouch containing the headset into the case. If it doesn't fit easily, gently push while rotating it until it's fully inserted.
Wrap the drawstring around the top of the pouch.
Wrap the USB-C to USB-C cable and put it inside the cap so it fits securely behind the notches.
- Screw the cap securely onto the case.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.