Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
Solutions and FAQs
Mirroring your phone on VIVE XR Elite
You can mirror your phone screen on VIVE XR Elite so you can use your phone without having to take off the headset. You can select your phone's navigation buttons, scroll the screen, launch mobile apps, and view photos and videos.
- Phone mirroring is only available for Android phones that support Miracast. For a list of compatible phones, see Phones compatible with VIVE XR Elite.
- Before starting phone mirroring, make sure your headset is connected to VIVE Manager, and your phone screen is on and unlocked. Also, make sure your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Here's how to use phone mirroring:
- In the Library, select Phone mirroring. Your phone screen will be displayed as a large screen in VR.
Do any of the following:
- Aim the beam toward the phone screen in VR and interact with the screen just as you would normally do on your phone.
- Use the toolbar below the phone screen to do the following:
Go back to the previous screen. Open your phone's voice assistant (for example, Google Assistant). Access phone mirroring settings. Switch the screen orientation between portrait and landscape.
- If you don't see the toolbar, aim the beam toward the phone screen to display the toolbar.
- When viewing videos, make sure your phone's sound volume is not muted.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.