Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
Solutions and FAQs
Accessing apps in the Library
The Library has a filter you can use to find apps more easily. Choose a filter category to find the app that you need.
Here's how to filter apps in the Library:
In the Library, select the filter button in the upper right.
The Library filters apps into the following categories:
Category Description VR content Displays your VR apps. To further refine the app list, you can choose one of the following subcategories:
- Installed: Displays VR apps that you can use on the headset.
- Not installed: Displays VR apps that can be downloaded and installed on the headset. Also displays VR apps that have been uninstalled.
- Updates: Displays VR apps on the headset that have new updates you can install.
- Unknown source: Displays VR apps that have been manually installed on the headset using APK files. For details, see Installing APK files on the headset.
PC Displays PC VR apps that you can stream from your PC to your headset. For details, see Streaming PC VR apps to the headset. 2D content Displays Android mobile apps that have been installed using APK files. For details, see Installing APK files on the headset.
- Select an installed app to launch it.
To close the current app, open the VIVE Menu, and then select Quit content.
Tip: You can only open and use one app at a time. Your headset will prompt you to close the current app before launching another app.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.