Nothing's in my cart
- Attaching the battery cradle and charging the battery
- Putting on the headset (with the battery cradle attached)
- Using the headset without the battery cradle
- Attaching and adjusting the head strap
- Turning the headset on and off
- Setting up your headset for the first time
- Adjusting the diopter dials
- Removing and reattaching the face cushion
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Pairing the controllers
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Hand tracking
- The VIVE Menu
- Accessing apps in the Library
- Viewing your surroundings
- Cleaning and disinfecting VIVE XR Elite
- Using the VIVE Case for XR Series
Managing screenshots, files, and apps
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Connecting the headset to your computer
- Transferring screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Browsing and viewing files
- Connecting an external storage device to the headset
- Transferring files between the headset and an external storage device
- Installing apps on the headset
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling apps
Using VIVE Manager
Sharing and streaming content
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Setting a device passcode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Resetting your headset (factory reset)
- Adjusting the power frequency
- Choosing a display mode
- Adjusting audio settings
- Turning on Passenger mode
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Adding a VPN connection
Solutions and FAQs
About VIVE Manager
VIVE Manager is a mobile app that lets you set up and manage your headset.
VIVE Manager requires Android 9 or later, or iOS 12 or later. To download the app, you can go to the VIVE XR Elite Setup page or search for the app on the Google Play Store or App Store.
Here are some of the things you can do with VIVE Manager:
- Pair VIVE Manager with one or more headsets. See Pairing VIVE Manager with a new headset.
- Change basic headset settings.
- Cast the headset to your phone. See Casting the headset to your phone.
- Install system updates on the headset. See Installing system updates through VIVE Manager.
- Set up Kiosk mode for the headset. See Setting up Kiosk mode through VIVE Manager.
- Reset the headset to factory settings.
- Access the VIVEPORT Store.
What languages does VIVE Manager support?
VIVE Manager will use the same language as your phone's system language.
If VIVE Manager doesn't support the selected system language, it will use another language from your region. If there isn't any available language, the app will default to English.
Was this helpful? Yes No
Thank you! Your feedback helps others to see the most helpful information.