Nothing's in my cart
- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- Charging the headset
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Signing in with your HTC Account
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Downloading free titles on the headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Launching and closing apps
- Setting a device passcode
Getting the most out of your headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Pairing controllers
- Hand tracking
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Inserting a storage card
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Installing APK files on the headset
- Uninstalling content
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get it?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- Pairing VIVE Manager with VIVE Focus 3
- How do I install system updates from VIVE Manager?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?
Solutions and FAQs
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- My headset keeps forgetting my boundary. What can I do?
- What can I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How can I prevent blurriness or dizziness?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Why do I see "Boundary lost" during room setup?
- How do I prepare the headset before returning it for repair?
- How do I reassemble the headset after repair?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
- How do I show my streaming video on the VIVE Video playlist?
- Can I cast VIVE Focus 3 to a computer?
VIVE Focus 3 features
All-in-One VR that goes all out for graphics quality
Visualize your creativity in crystal-clear brilliance. See it and feel it before putting ideas into motion — no more costly and time-consuming do-overs.
- Always sharp: 5K resolution
- See more naturally: up to 120-degree wide field of view
- Smoothest visual: 90Hz refresh rate
Your viewing sweet spot
Ultra wide range of IPD (inter-pupillary distance) adjustment (57mm-72mm) provides viewing comfort. Easily find your sweet spot with the dial design while wearing the headset.
To learn more about IPD, see Adjusting the IPD on the headset
Immersive audio and comfort - best of both worlds
- Open-back, dual-driver speakers deliver 3D spatial sound. The off-ear design eliminates constant pressure on your ears, and also maintains an optimum level of environment awareness.
- For total immersion, high-resolution 3.5mm audio jack support is available.
- Directional speaker design—with voice leakage reduction—helps keep conversations private.
Tip: Check out Adjusting audio settings for more information about audio features.
In and out of VR in seconds
Made for high-traffic showrooms and events. Easily take off and put on the headset thanks to the patented quick adjustment button.
Suits a wide range of face shapes, vision types and even fits over glasses. No fuss. Just pure comfort and convenience.
Check out Putting on the headset.