- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
You can use VIVE Avatar Creator to create realistic avatars. Here's how:
- On your Android or iOS device, download and install the VIVE Avatar Creator app.
- Open the app on your device.
- Sign in with your HTC account.
Follow the onscreen instructions to create and customize an avatar.
You can take a selfie or use an existing one to create your avatar.
- When you're done, tap Save and upload. Your avatar will be uploaded to VIVERSE.
- When the upload is complete, tap OK.
- In the Set as active dialog box, tap Yes to use the avatar you've uploaded as your default avatar in VIVERSE.
Tip: After you've finished uploading a new avatar, tap Back to menu. You can do any of the following:
- Tap Create avatar to create and upload a new avatar.
- Tap and choose whether to edit, delete, or set an avatar as your active avatar.
- If you have an avatar that was created using a previous version of the VIVE Avatar Creator app, you may be prompted to reupload it. Tap > Edit and make your changes, then tap Save and upload.