- About the VIVERSE app
- Creating avatars
- Using the VIVE Avatar Creator mobile app
- Signing in to VIVERSE and choosing your avatar
- Navigating VIVERSE with hand gestures
- Navigating VIVERSE with VR controllers
- Things you can do in your home space
- The VIVERSE Menu
- Changing your avatar
- Changing the background theme
- Playing background music
- Accessing your Friends list
- Private Talk
- Changing your status
Tools you can use
Using content windows
Uploading and downloading content
Working with 3D models
Solutions and FAQs
Changing the background theme
You can change the scenery outside the window of your VIVERSE home space by choosing a background theme.
Some of the themes will transition the scenery with the time of day at different intervals. Here's an example:
Here's how to choose a theme:
Teleport to the area where the cabinet is located.
Aim the beam at the globe on the cabinet.
- Select the globe to switch between available themes.