How do I install the driver updates for the VIVE Pro dual camera on Windows 7?
If you are using Windows 7, you'll need to install driver updates to use the dual cameras.
You can download the driver updates from this link.
- From your computer, open the Device Manager.
- Under Imaging devices, find and right-click VIVE Pro Multimedia Camera, and then select Properties.
- Click Update driver software.
- When prompted, click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Browse to the file folder where you've downloaded the driver updates, and then select AITDrvWDF.inf.
- When prompted, confirm the installation. Once the update has been applied, the string in Device Manager will change to VIVE Pro Camera.