Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
The best way to set up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses is with VIVE Manager. This app allows you to configure headset settings, run updates, as well as browse, purchase, and manage VR titles. It's also easier to set up VIVE Focus 3 with VIVE Manager.
- Download and install VIVE Manager on your phone. Get it from https://vive.com/setup/focus3 or search VIVE Manager in your app store.
- Sign in with your HTC Account, or create a new one.
Set up new device.
The app will walk you through in setting up the following:
If you haven't installed the battery and turned on the headset, follow the onscreen instructions.
- When the app shows the code for pairing your phone with the headset, put on the headset.
- When you see the same code displayed on the headset, press the button.
- Take off your headset. In the app, continue with setting up Wi-Fi® and pairing the controllers.
- When you're done, put on the headset again.
- Follow the instructions on the headset to adjust the volume, adjust the IPD, and set your play area.
- If you have trouble pairing the headset, make sure it's powered on and near your phone.
- If VIVE Manager isn't available, you can set up your headset manually by pressing and holding the button from the Welcome screen.
- Signing in with your HTC Account
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- What is VIVE Manager?
- What phones does VIVE Manager support, and how do I get it?
- What languages does VIVE Manager support?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my Android phone?
- How do I uninstall VIVE Manager from my iPhone?