- VIVE Focus 3 features
- What's inside the box?
- Charging the headset
- Charging the controllers
- Setting up VIVE Focus 3 for individuals, teams, and small businesses
- Setting up your headset for business and enterprise
- Signing in with your HTC Account
- Putting on the headset
- Wearing the headset with glasses
- Adjusting the IPD on the headset
- Setting up your play area
- Setting up multiple play areas
- Downloading free titles on the headset
- Getting titles from VIVE Business AppStore
- Launching and closing a VR title
Getting the most out of your headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 headset
- About the VIVE Focus 3 controllers
- Pairing controllers
- Hand tracking
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Inserting a storage card
- Taking screenshots and screen recordings
- Copying screenshots and screen recordings to your computer
- Copying files between the headset and external storage
- Casting your screen
- Adding a VPN
- Adjusting audio settings
- Pairing Bluetooth devices
- Setting up and using Kiosk mode
- Installing system and firmware updates
- Uninstalling content
- About cleaning and disinfecting VIVE Focus 3
- How can I optimize tracking in my space?
- My headset keeps forgetting my boundary. What can I do?
- What can I do if I can't see my controllers in VR?
- What do the controller buttons do?
- What do the buttons on the headset do?
- What do the LEDs on the battery mean?
- How do I check the power level of my controllers?
- What does the LED on the controllers mean?
- How can I prevent blurriness or dizziness?
- What do I do if my content crashes?
- What do I do if my headset isn't responding?
- Why do I see "Boundary lost" during room setup?
- How do I prepare the headset before returning it for repair?
- How do I reassemble the headset after repair?
- Where can I find my screenshots and screen recordings?
- How do I show my streaming video on the VIVE Video playlist?
The hand tracking feature allows you to use your hands as controllers with VIVE Focus 3.
- The hand tracking feature is included in the VIVE Wave SDK. Developers can add hand tracking support to VR apps to provide a more immersive VR experience.
- Currently, hand tracking can only be used to select and scroll in the VIVE Focus 3 lobby. Support for apps and additional hand gestures will be added in future updates.
- Go to Settings > Connectivity and enable Hand Tracking.
Place the controllers on a level surface and position your hands in front of the headset.
A 3D likeness of your hands and two corresponding cursors will appear in front of you.
Move your hand to position the cursor, and pinch your thumb and index finger together to select. You can also pinch and grab to scroll pages or move sliders.
Tip:To resume use of the controllers, simply pick them back up. You may need to pair them again if they become idle.